Job Opportunities with WRT
To open the Application, please use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. If you are using Google Chrome, please right click on the link and select Save Link As to download the application form.
A PDF reader such as Adobe Reader is required to open the Application.
Customer Sales and Service Representative
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Serves as the primary point of contact for assisting customers with any inquiries, service difficulties or service requests by phone calls, emails, or walk-ins.
• Proactively upsell WRT’s products and services by implementing adopted marketing plans and strategies to business and residential customers.
• Assist all customers enthusiastically and innovatively with sales, billing and account inquiries.
• Perform cellular sales.
• Assist customers regarding concerns with all WRT services and determine solution or dispatch to the appropriate work group.
• Maintain customer records of services..
• Interact and communicate with coworkers to assist in completing customer requests and troubles.
• Perform all computer functions associated with WRT’s billing and customer service orders.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned by management.
• Knowledge of company products and services.
• Knowledge of marketing and sales practices and principles.
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and IVUE.
• Knowledge of general office procedures.
• Knowledge of various electronic devices (smartphones, tablets, streaming devices.
• Skill in identifying problems and resolutions.
• Skills in prioritizing and completing multiple projects.
• Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax, and telephone systems.
• Skill in oral and written communication.
• Ability to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about WRT’s sales orientated culture.
• Ability to think progressively and innovatively while quickly grasping and synthesizing new ideas.
• Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to effectively function as a team player.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to work with frequent interruptions.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable by WRT’s insurance carrier.
Associate degree, preferably in computer science, marketing or business related field, or equivalent work experience.
Reports to WRT Headquarters in Hazen, ND and must reside within WRT service area
Apply on-line at www.westriv.com or send application/resume and applicable certifications to Michelle Perreault, Personnel Director, P.O. Box 467, Hazen, ND 58545 by 5:00pm on Wednesday, April 26, 2017.
WRT is an Equal Opportunity Employer