Job Opportunities with WRT
To open the Application, please use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. If you are using Google Chrome, please right click on the link and select Save Link As to download the application form.
A PDF reader such as Adobe Reader is required to open the Application.
Seasonal Office Clerk Assistant
Reports To: Outside Plant Facilities Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Primarily assists with general duties in the Engineering Department including scanning documents, filing, record keeping, and general duties. .
• Assists with scanning documents.
• Assists with filing and recordkeeping.
• Assists with records comparison and clean-up.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
• Knowledge of computer operating systems.
• Skill in operating various equipment including scanners and printers.
• Ability to communicate with co-workers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to read and pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively function as a team player.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable by WRT’s insurance carrier
Student enrolled or high school graduate.
Reports to WRT Headquarters in Hazen, ND and must reside within WRT service area..
Apply on-line at www.westriv.com or send application/resume and applicable certifications to Michelle Perreault, Personnel Director, P.O. Box 467, Hazen, ND 58545 by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 31, 2017.
WRT is an Equal Opportunity Employer